A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-2).
- The company’s charter.
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of the company’s owner that is an individual; Legal documents of the company’s owner that is an organization (except for the State); Legal documents of the authorized representative and letter of appointment of authorized representative.
If the company’s owner is a foreign organization, copies of legal documents of that organization must be consular legalized;
- List of authorized representatives (Appendix I-10).
- Resolution, decision and a copy of the minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the joint-stock company on the conversion from company;
- The contract for transfer of shares/stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; the contract for donation of shares/stakes; the copy of certificate of the inheritor’s lawful right to inheritance;
- Documents certifying the capital contribution by new members/shareholders;
- A written approval given by the investment registration authority for capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes by foreign investors/foreign-invested business entities in case procedures for registration of capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes must be followed in accordance with the Law on Investment.
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Within 15 days from the date only 01 shareholder remains in the company or the transfer of shares is completed as regulated in Points a and b, Clause 1, Article 203 of the Law on Enterprise 2020, an application for conversion shall be submitted to the business registration authority where the enterprise is registered.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A ONE-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY