A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-4);
- The company’s charter;
- lists of founding shareholders (Appendix I-7) and shareholders that are foreign investors of the joint-stock company (Appendix I-8);
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of members that are individuals; legal documents of members that are organizations; legal documents of authorized representatives of members that are organizations and their letters of appointment of authorized representatives.
If a member is a foreign organization, copies of legal documents of that organization must be consular legalized;
- Resolution, decision and a copy of the minutes of the Board of Members on the conversion from company;
- The contract for transfer of shares/stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; the contract for donation of shares/stakes; the copy of certificate of the inheritor’s lawful right to inheritance;
- Documents certifying the capital contribution by new members/shareholders;
- A written approval given by the investment registration authority for capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes by foreign investors/foreign-invested business entities in case procedures for registration of capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes must be followed in accordance with the Law on Investment;
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
The conversion shall be registered with the business registration authority within 10 days from the date on which the conversion is completed. An application for conversion shall be submitted to the business registration authority where the enterprise is registered.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A JOINT STOCK COMPANY