A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-5).
- The company’s charter.
- List of members (Appendix I-9).
- Copies of the following documents:
Legal documents of member being an individual; Legal documents of member being an organization; Legal documents of the authorized representative and letter of appointment of authorized representative.
If the company’s member is a foreign organization, copies of legal documents of that organization must be consular legalized;
- The sole proprietor’s written commitment to be personally liable for all unpaid debts and paying them when they are due with all of his/her assets.
- The written agreement made between the sole proprietor and parties of ongoing contracts that the new company will take over and continue performing these contracts.
- The sole proprietor’s written commitment or agreement with other limited partners to continue hiring the existing employees of the sole proprietorship
- The contract for transfer of shares/stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; the contract for donation of shares/stakes; the copy of certificate of the inheritor’s lawful right to inheritance;
- A written approval given by the investment registration authority for capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes by foreign investors/foreign-invested business entities in case procedures for registration of capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes must be followed in accordance with the Law on Investment;
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Within 03 working days from the receipt of the application, the business registration authority shall consider issuing the Enterprise Registration Certificate.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A PARTNERSHIP