A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
An applicant shall prepare documents for business registration as specified in Article 24 of Decree No.01/2021/ND-CP.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A ONE-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
In addition to the above documents, in case of division of the company, the dossier shall include:
- A valid copy enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent papers of the divided company.
- Resolutions and decisions of the divided company on the division of the company.
- A copy of the minutes of the Board of Members for a multi-member limited liability company (of the divided company), of the General Meeting of Shareholders, for a joint-stock company (of the divided company) on the division of the company.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Step 1: All members of the enterprise shall mutually agree to ratify resolution or decision on fully division of the company and the company’s charter. Such members include: the Board of Members (for multi-member limited liability company), the Owner (for one-member limited liability company) or General Meeting of Shareholders (for joint-stock company)
A resolution or decision on division of the company shall include the following contents:
- Name and headquarter’s address of the divided company.
- Names of the new companies.
- Rules and procedures for division of the company’s assets.
- Plan for using
- Method for division; time limit and procedures for transfer of shares/stakes from divided company to new companies.
- Rules for settlement of the divided company’s obligations.
- The company’s division time.
Step 2: This resolution or decision shall be sent to all creditors, clients, and employees within 15 days from its ratification date;
Step 3: The owner of each new company shall ratify its charter, elect or designate the Chairman of the Board of Members, the President, the Director/General Director and apply for enterprise registration.
Step 4: Registration for a new company that is a one-member limited liability company.