PL and Partners Law Firm is now opening 04 legal intern positions. For final-year students at law schools who are interested, please see the following information:
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Translating, reviewing, and editing documents;
- Researching legal issues as assigned;
- Researching laws, updating and compiling articles as assigned;
- Engaging in business development;
- Carrying out administrative procedures;
- Performing other duties as assigned by superiors.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Studying final year at law schools and having good or excellent achievements;
- Possessing good legal writing and analysis skills;
- Having a personal laptop and using Microsoft 365 well;
- Being skilled in using social media tools;
- Being able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Being able to work independently and complete work on time;
- Being honest, careful, hardworking, agile, eager to learn, and good at communication;
- No experience required;
- Candidates with knowledge of SEO / design / Media is an advantage;
- Candidates working full time, writing and speaking English well are preferred.
- Being guided in detail, trained to develop professional capacity as well as other areas suitable for you;
- Having access to records, cases, and contact with the actual work of the company;
- Participating in solving cases (if able to);
- Dynamic and professional working environment, with opportunities for promotion to full-time employees;
- A stamp for certification of internship is supported;
- Parking, phone, lunch, etc are supported.
4. WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION:
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (Morning shift: from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; Afternoon shift: from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.);
- Workplace: Lot 1.16 Viva Riverside, 1472 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 3, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City.
5. APPLICATION AND HOW TO APPLY:
- Application includes a Cover Letter, a CV introducing yourself, your transcript, student card, and ID card.
- How to apply: submit your application to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (093.1111.060 – Ext: 0 (Ms. Linh)
- Quantity: 04