A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-3).
- Company charter.
- List of members of the multi-member limited liability company (Appendix I-6).
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of members; legal documents of authorized representatives of members that are organizations and their letters of appointment.
For members being foreign organizations, copies of their legal documents shall be consular legalized;
- Resolution, decision, and copy of the meeting minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders on the conversion.
- Contract for transfer of shares or documents proving completion of such transfer; contract for donation of shares; copy of certificate of the heir’s lawful inheritance rights.
- Documents certifying the capital contribution by new members/shareholders.
- Written approval given by the investment registration authority in case the capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes of foreign investors/foreign-invested economic organizations shall be registered in accordance with the Law on Investment.
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
The conversion shall be registered with the business registration authority within 10 days from the date the conversion is completed. The company shall send or submit an application for conversion to the business registration authority where the company has registered.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A MULTI-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY