A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-2).
- Company’s charter.
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of the company’s owner (except the State); Legal documents of the authorized representative and their letter of appointment.
For owners being foreign organizations, copies of their legal documents shall be consular legalized;
- Contract for transfer of stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; contract for donation of stakes; copy of certificate of the heir’s lawful inheritance rights; merger, consolidation contract in case of company merger or consolidation;
- Resolution, decision and copy of meeting minutes of the multi-member limited liability company’s Members’ Council on the conversion;
- Written approval given by the investment registration authority in case the capital contribution or purchase of stakes by foreign investors/foreign-invested economic organizations shall be registered in accordance with the Law on Investment;
- List of authorized representative(s) in case the owner is an organization (Appendix I-10).
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A ONE-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY