A. PROFILE COMPOSITION
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-4);
- Company’s charter;
- List of founding shareholders (Appendix I-7) and shareholders that are foreign investors (Appendix I-8);
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of founding shareholders, shareholders being foreign investors; legal documents of authorized representatives of founding shareholders, shareholders being foreign investors, and their letters of appointment.
For shareholders being foreign organizations, copies of their legal documents shall be consular legalized.
- Resolution, decision of the company’s owner on the enterprise conversion;
- Contract for transfer of stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; contract for donation of stakes; copy of certificate of the heir’s lawful inheritance rights;
- Documents certifying the contribution of new shareholders;
- Written approval given by the investment registration authority in case the capital contribution or purchase of shares of foreign investors, or foreign-invested economic organizations shall be registered in accordance with the Law on Investment;
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
The conversion shall be registered with the business registration authority within 10 days from the date on which the conversion is completed. An application for conversion shall be submitted to the business registration authority where the enterprise is registered.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A JOINT STOCK COMPANY
PL AND PARTNERS LAW FIRM
Headquarters: 46th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Office: Lot 1.16 Viva Riverside, 1472 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 3, District 6, HCMC