A. PROFILE COMPOSITION.
- Application form for enterprise registration (Appendix I-4);
- Company’s charter;
- List of founding shareholders (Appendix I-7) and shareholders that are foreign investors (Appendix I-8);
- Copies of the following documents:
a) Legal documents of the enterprise’s legal representative;
b) Legal documents of founding shareholders, shareholders being foreign investors; legal documents of authorized representatives of founding shareholders, shareholders being foreign investors, and their letters of appointment.
For shareholders being foreign organizations, copies of their legal documents shall be consular legalized.
- Written commitment made by the sole proprietorship’s owner to be personally liable for all unpaid debts and paying them when they are due with all of his/her assets;
- Written agreement made between the sole proprietor and the contracting parties that the new company will take over and continue performing those contracts which are not completed yet;
- The sole proprietor’s written commitment or agreement with other capital-contributing members to continue hiring the existing employees of the sole proprietorship;
- Contract for transfer of shares/stakes or documents proving completion of such transfer; or contract for donation of shares/stakes; or the copy of certificate of the heir’s lawful right to inheritance;
- Written approval given by the investment registration authority in case the capital contribution or purchase of shares/stakes shall be registered in accordance with the Law on Investment;
- Power of attorney.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Within 03 working days from the receipt of the application, the business registration authority shall consider issuing the Enterprise Registration Certificate.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A JOINT STOCK COMPANY