In recent years, there has been a steady increase in inheritance disputes, especially in developing cities and urban areas. More and more individuals and families find assistance from a lawyer to draft a will, distribute estates in compliance with the law, or even participate in a complicated process of making a complaint or initiating a lawsuit to ensure their rights to the competent authority.
Understanding thoroughly the client’s needs, PL & Partners Law Firm deploys inheritance consulting and support services to help clients fully protect their legitimate interests in matters related to inheritance and wills.
1. PL & PARTNERS’ SCOPE OF WORK IN RELATION TO INHERITANCE CONSULTING AND SUPPORT:
PL & Partners offers a comprehensive service in all areas of inheritance, such as: consulting on general matters related to inheritance, supporting in making wills, consulting on inheritance declaration, and transfer of ownership rights for estates in accordance with the law, etc. Specifically:
1.1. Consulting on inheritance laws
Consulting on inheritance such as order of priority of inheritance, inheritance rights, and estates, procedures for inheritance declaration, etc.
- Consulting on when and where to commence inheritance.
- Consulting on related issues such as heirs, rights and obligations of heirs; administrators of estates, rights, and obligations of the administrators of estates, etc.
- Consulting on the time when rights and obligations of the heirs arise.
- Consulting on disclaimer of inheritance.
- Consulting to identify those who are not entitled to inherit.
- Consulting on limitation periods with respect to inheritance.
1.2. Consulting and supporting on wills and inheritance under wills
Consulting on wills and how to make wills in accordance with the law.
- Consulting and guiding on the content of wills.
- Consulting the testator on the rights and obligations when making a will.
- Consulting on making joint wills of husband and wife.
- Consulting on amending, supplementing, replacing, and canceling of wills.
- Consulting on procedures for custody and announcement of wills.
1.3. Consulting on inheritance at law
- Consulting on cases of inheritance at law.
- Consulting on identifying heirs at law.
- Consulting on succeeding heirs (if any).
- Consulting on inheritance relations between biological children and biological parents, between adopted children and adoptive parents; between stepchildren and stepparents.
- Consulting on inheritance where wives and husbands have divided common property, have applied for divorce or have remarried.
1.4. Consulting on payment and distribution of the estates
- Consulting on estates distribution according to the content of the will or according to the provisions of law.
- Consulting on appointing a distributor of the estate.
- Consulting on the order of priority of payment and expenses related to inheritance.
1.5. Consulting on inheritance dispute resolution
- Consulting on ways of protecting the rights of heirs when disputes may arise.
- Negotiation in inheritance dispute resolution.
- Consulting on writing lawsuit petitions and guiding lawsuit procedures.
- Representing in making a complaint and initiating a lawsuit to protect clients’ interests before competent authorities.
2. BENEFITS OF OPTING FOR INHERITANCE CONSULTING AND SUPPORT SERVICES
Over many years of operation in the field of inheritance consulting and supporting, PL & Partners is proud to be a prestigious and professional unit and deserves to be a place where clients put their trust when finding out any consultancy.
When choosing our service:
- You will consult and be supported by a highly experienced and qualified team of lawyers who have successfully handled many different cases of inheritance.
- Working process is simple and expeditious. Most of the work shall be represented by PL & Partners to deliver all in performance.
- Cost is competitive.
- Keep clients’ information confidential.
3. CONTACT US:
Individuals and families who are finding advice and consultancy on inheritance can contact PL & Partners via phone number 093.1111.060 or other communication channels.
Lawyers of PL & Partners will take carefully into consideration legal needs, practical circumstances, and related issues before offering a suitable solution.
We will represent clients to handle the work, from the stage of negotiation, and implementation of procedures, to the stage of following the complaint and lawsuit procedures (if any) in order to protect the interests of clients according to the legal regulations.
PL AND PARTNERS LAW FIRM
Headquarters: 46th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Office: Lot 1.16 Viva Riverside, 1472 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 3, District 6, HCMC