A. PROFILE COMPOSITION.
An applicant shall prepare documents for business registration as specified in Article 23 of Decree No.01/2021/ND-CP.
Please follow the link to get the procedure for REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A JOINT STOCK COMPANY.
In addition to the above documents, in case of the separation of the company, the dossier shall include:
- A valid copy enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent papers of the separated.
- Resolutions and decisions of the separated company on the separation of the company.
- A copy of the meeting minutes of the Members’ Council (for multi-member limited liability companies), or the General Meeting of Shareholders (for joint-stock companies) of the separated company on the separation.
- Quantity: 01 set.
Step 1: All members of the enterprise shall mutually agree to ratify a resolution or decision on partly separation of the company and the company’s charter. Such members include: the Members’ Council (for multi-member limited liability companies), the Owner (for single-member limited liability companies), or the General Meeting of Shareholders (for joint-stock companies).
A resolution or decision on partly separation of the company shall include the following contents:
- Name and headquarter’s address of the separated company;
- Names of the new companies;
- Labour usage plan;
- Method for separation;
- Values of assets, rights, and obligations transferred from the separated company to the new company;
- Term for completing the separation.
Step 2: This resolution or decision shall be sent to all creditors, clients, and employees within 15 days from its ratification date.
Step 3: Shareholders of each new company shall ratify its charter, elect or designate the Board of Directors, the Director/General Director, and apply for enterprise registration.
Step 4: Registration for a new company that is a joint-stock company.
Note: The separated company shall register the change in charter capital, the quantity of members/shareholders in proportion to their stakes/shares, and quantity of decreased members/shareholders.